viernes, 3 de abril de 2020

Yuli

Hey, fellows. 
It’s me, Yuli. I hope you all and your families are doing fine. I am sure that we will meet again in the classroom very soon. 
Until that day, I will be helping you with your English language skills and cultural awareness by making presentations, videos and different activities. 
The first thing I have prepared for you is a set of two presentations, some activities, and a recipe. The topic is Easter (Pascua) as we all know that the following week is the Easter Holiday! 
In one of the PowerPoint files, you will find the new vocabulary to help you with a crossword. In the other PowerPoint file, you will learn how Easter is celebrated in the UK. 
You will also find a recipe for the traditional Hot Cross Buns. Let's cook together! I will make a video of me making the buns and dying (colouring) Easter eggs. I can't wait to see your pictures and videos!
I am leaving my email yulizhelyazkov@gmail.com if you want to send me some feedback on the presentation and activities. 
Happy Easter all! Stay at Home and Stay Safe!
#yomequedoencasa

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xOtiWmACMzAmoO8t37OGhSHVXCHogzYv


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Timple canario reciclado